1. You must post these rules.
3. Then answer the question the tagger gives you
5. Go to their page and tell them you tagged him/her
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about " you are tagged if you are reading this " You legitimately ( AKA, really, truly, with all honestly ) have to tag 11 people
What ~Brainstormer623 asked to me:
1. What's your favorite movie?
Harry Potter :3
2. What's your favorite type of art?
Digital and Traditional ;u
3. If you can be any animal, what would it be?
If phoenixes existed... a phoenix
(or a cat...or a dog)
4. Have you ever wanted to fly?
5. If you had the chance to go on a date with any celebrity, who'd it be?
HARRY STYLES! no, wait... ZAYN MALIK! no...NIALL HORAN! or maybeee....LIAM PAYNE...orrrr...LOUIS TOMLINSON!! hurr
6. Where in the world would you want to go to for a vacation?
Canada, Italy, France, Australia, UK, USA, Argentina, Brasil, Africa, Mexico, Germany...practically the whole world .-. (have nevarr went out of my country...EVARR)
7. If you could write and star in your own movie, what would it be like?
Maybe a horror, drama, comedy, mistery film
8. What do you think is the best job in the world?
I dunno OuO
9. If you could hang out with any cartoon character(s), who'd it be?
10. What's your least favorite subject in school?
11. Why's the sky blue?
Let's begin with...the Earth's atmosphere!
The Earth's atmosphere is made mostly of the gases: nitrogen (78%), and oxygen (21%)
The atmosphere is thickier when it's near the Earth and it turns thinner as it goes higher and higheeeer
Now to the question...as light moves through the atmosphere, most of the longer wavelengths pass straight through. Little of the red, orange and yellow light is affected by the air. However, much of the shorter wavelength light is absorbed by the gas molecules. The absorbed blue light is then radiated in different directions. It gets scattered all around the sky. Whichever direction you look, some of this scattered blue light reaches you. Since you see the blue light from everywhere overhead, the sky looks blue.
no, I didn't look on Wikipedia .-.
I tag no one
'coz I'm as lazy as heck